Controlor calitate - Bucuresti
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- studii medii (12 clase);
- experiența nu este necesară, dar experiența de muncă în industrie constituie un avantaj;
- disponibilitate pentru program de lucru in 3 schimburi;
- persoana organizata, atenta la detalii.
- înlătură prin sortare neconformităţile depistate, respectand instrucţiunile de calitate;
- ambalează produsele conform modului de ambalare prevăzut.
- pachet salarial motivant + diverse beneficii;
- training intern;
- cazare pentru persoanele care nu sunt din Bucuresti.