Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Relevant university degree (economics, accounting);
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in finance, with at least 2 years spent in a controlling, budgeting or forecasting role (previous experience in Professional Service field would be an advantage);
• SAP FI knowledge or previous experience with a similar ERP (Axapta / Oracle/ JDE) is mandatory;
• Strong experience in working with Excel and large databases;
• Advanced English (both written and spoken)
• Solid controls consciousness and analytical skills;
• Good planning project management skills;
• Team player, with very good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Previous experience with reporting/BI tools as Cognos or other equivalent is considered a plus;
• ACCA or equivalent qualification in progress is considered a plus.
• Prepares and review monthly consolidated financial statements;
• Prepare analysis of actual vs. budget variances, indicate corrective actions for accounting team and provide support to business users (sales, work in progress valuation, costs etc);
• Participate into the budgeting and forecast processed;
• Gathers the data from departments, investigates and analyzes them;
• Maintain and improve based on business requirements the list of Cost Centers;
• Works closely with Budget Owners in order to assure accurate cost allocation;
• Investigates the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results or actual vs. previous year results, as assigned by Controlling Manager / Finance director;
• Participate as team member in different projects that imply reporting tools, internal control implementation or business processes improvements;
• Perform additional analysis of data, presentations, as required by Controlling Manager / Finance director;