This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Manual Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Technical relevant knowledge, IT studies (graduate)
• Relevant experience in manual testing, 3+ years relevant experience in IT
• Banking experience 3+ years
• Knowledge of SO (Windows, Unix)
• Knowledge of Jira, TestRail or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of EMV standards, cards process and flows
• Knowledge of testing methodology (ISTQB certification)
• Good command of English, both written and spoken (French is a plus)
• Solution-oriented person, with determination and ability to respect strict deadlines
• Independent and autonomous in completing tasks
• Mindset of continuous improvement of the service and way of working
• Strong analytical skills
• Passionate about major trends in technology
• Cooperation and team spirit
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, understanding of business objectives and risks.
• Assuring the plan and implementation of assigned applications testing (requirements analysis, testing strategy, test plan designing, execution, writing user guides)
• Functional regression testing, bug management, reporting
• Analyzing and estimating the testing efforts
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
• Need to be able to challenge back and understand the fundamentals of any change requested, so deep knowledge of cards subject expertise is required
• New products development & maintenance following compliance with specific cards regulation and standards VISA, Mastercard, but not limited to only these
• Constant improvements on cards issuing and acquiring testing plan and strategy.