Deal Registration Specialist
The Deal Registration Desk team will serve as the focal point of the sales team's process to register opportunities for additional margin and deal protection. The Deal Registration Desk Specialists are responsible for executing upon the processes set forth by the program leadership. We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, excellent research and analytical skills plus a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment. In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career. Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
* Be the liaison between the Sales organization, Channel Sales and Resellers to execute on deal registration program guidelines.
* Execute on established business process and terms and conditions
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and escalations.
* Compliance to SLAs and activity level.
* Work closely with Deal Desk pricing team to ensure quality Sales and Partner engagements within Veeam rules of engagement
* Monitor the ongoing status of existing deal registrations
* Liaise with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Channel, Finance, Operations and Marketing as required
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
* Excellent research and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Fluency in English
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
* Proven experience of Sales support or Customer Service required.
* CRM software experience required, SalesForce.com preferred.
* Ability to multitask ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment is essential.
* Strong written and spoken English communication skills
* Experience in channel driven sales role
* College degree preferred