Smart Automation Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Smart Automation Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As an expert of the digital product the role owner ensures product success combined with local specific for performance management and operational excellence.
What will you do?
Smart Automation portfolio Lifecycle Management
- Managing a portfolio of automation priorities;
- Participating in the definition / the deployment / the improvement of the Smart Automation approach (operating model, toolkit);
- Supports the construction, update and implementation of the Smart Automation Roadmap;
- Ensuring achievements are delivered as expected, satisfying business requirements;
- Ensuring the deliverables are produced in conformity with the requirements;
- Facilitate proactive, horizontal collaboration between business, CoE for RPA, process engineers , ISIT and service lines to evolve existent processes and practices;
- Identify and investigate complexities and inefficient workflows.
- Work with Business Analyst in solution - need matching;
- Transmit automation solutions improvements to the Digital Solution Developer and/or Deployer;
- Stay up to date with the key capabilities and features available on the different platforms/tools (RPA platform, Conversational platform).
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations;
- Conducts frequent performance evaluation and review;
- Counsels team members on career development to help achieve their full potential;
- Leads by example to drive a high performing culture within the team;
- Plans and executes the coaching, training and development of team members to meet the expected skills required to perform at role level;
- Actively builds and drives the identification and development of a solid talent pipeline and potential successors for the key positions in the Project Management Team.
- Identifies new enablers, best practices and digital solutions and tools to provide continuous improvement solutions to enable digital transformation in CBS;
- Consult with hardware, communications and database experts to ensure the viability of technical solutions.
What will you bring to the team?
- University degree in a IT/Automation/Computers domain;
- Transformational experience in multinational organization in Share Services industry or GBS industry or FMCG/Automotive multinational;
- Proven experience in transforming similar organizations and shaping/leading and implementing the digitization and innovation agenda;
- Experience in landing automation tools to sustain the operational excellence;
- Lean Six Sigma qualification will be a plus;
- Agile certification will be a plus.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.