Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• English advanced level.
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
• Maintaining the schedule of the department, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities.
• Conducting research
• Maintaining equipment by planning equipment procurement and maintenance; evaluating products, service, and warranties.
• Helping plan and execute departments’ projects from start to finish.
• Monitoring project progress, timelines, and expenses.
• Maintain data and records.
• Prepare and edit all the needed documents.
• Collaborate with other administrative team members, human resources department on special projects.
• Organize and schedule departmental project activities.
• Propose ideas for optimisation of activity.
• Build and maintain good business relationships with administrative staff both internally and externally.
• Processing incoming mail.
• Creating, distributing, and archiving documents.
• Setting appointments and arranging interviews and meetings.
• Identify need for initial or supplemental resources.