Senior Full Stack Software Developer (.Net/C#)
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ Years Software Development Experience
- Strong .NET framework and(or) .NET core knowledge
- Extensive experience with design patterns.
Nice to have skills:
- Web API
- Dependency Injection
- A Sense of Ownership and Pride in work
- Microsoft Azure
- HTML 5.0 (Ability to hand code)
- Microsoft Certification
- Good understanding of software performance optimization and metrics
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
- Deliver high quality code on time
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the delivery of a high quality product.
- Teach junior developers
The Student Lending business is a key part of Finastra's overall strategy in continuing to deliver on the needs of the governments and students.
The role is part of a scrum team which develops new functionalities using technologies like .Net Core, Angular, Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.