Lead Product Manager - Fusion Fabric Dot Cloud
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- Proven track record of product management accomplishments and initiatives with demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies.
- 8+ years of Financial Industry experience
- 3+ years working with SaaS/Cloud financial services products preferred
- Deep understanding and experience of developing and executing business, technological and operational plans in complex matrix organization
- Experience working with project management software application analysis, design or implementation (knowledge of project management principles).
- Experience of working with Agile methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision making skills. Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or proven industry equivalent experience
What will you contribute ?
Finastra’s platform opens up our core systems in Retail Banking, Payments, Lending, Corporate Banking and Treasury & Capital Markets via open APIs. It enables financial institutions in innovation and in the fintech ecosystem.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Management, the Lead Product Manager will manage life cycle of the platform services to grow the addressable scope : number of banks connected to the platform, number of APIs, SPIs and Services available on the platform, number of core systems available on the platform.
Your work will include business case development, market research, development of product marketing strategies and roadmap with new and existing product(s). You will track and monitor projects and provide needed information to impacted areas of the company and cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities and deliverables
Your deliverables as a Lead Product Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience especially in the context of the market best practices, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, and drive growth
- Identifies product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Lead Product Owners to translate product strategy into feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Contributes to the creation of proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product features and enhancements as appropriate, reviews existing documentation for accuracy and correctness.
- Own the roadmap. Be able to communicate the business as well as technical rationale behind your product decisions, both internally and externally.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning through go-to-market while working closely with the product owners to provide insight and requirements from the market.
- Lead the engagement with the platform Sales team as first priority, work on pricing and go-to-market strategy, enablement of Sales and Pre-Sales teams
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Identifies and analyzes critical issues related to the product design and promotion of the product(s).
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, white papers and analyst engagement
- Lead product focus groups, user conference sessions and general industry topics.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for platform processes