Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
- University degree in a technical field;
- Previous experience in production quality assurance;
- Ms. Office skills (Word, Excel);
- Knowledge in reading of technical drawings;
- Previous experience using specific Quality tools: Problem Solving, PDCA, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC, Pareto, Ishikawa;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Very organized, communicative and flexible person;
- Impeccable attention to details;
- Excellent organizational, coordination and problem-solving skills;
- German language skills represent a plus.
- Represents and makes the connection between the company and the customer regarding the issues related to quality control;
- Responsible for the timely preparation and updating of control documentation;
- Participates and signs the documents prepared for the verifications performed on the execution phases;
- Responsible for the implementation of the quality management system;
- Performs qualitative technical analyzes within the projects;
- Solves possible deviations from the quality standards mentioned by customers;
- Monitors the operational performance indicators to contribute to their improvement;
- Proposes plans for improvement;
- Manages actions related to customer complaints;
- Follows the implementation and observance of the procedures specific to the technological process;
- Prepares, implements and maintains the documentation specific to quality monitoring (Control plans, process approval protocols, control instructions of the quality, etc.);
- Is part of the decision-making teams of non-compliant products;
- Participates and coordinates internal audits.