Data Analyst | Consulting
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Our team is growing, and we are thus looking for a skilled Consultant who is well versed in data and can help our clients across the EU support various projects focused on data processing. We provide our clients with services in data analytics, data visualization, process automation and software development. We work mainly in SQL and Python. Within our projects, we get in touch with a wide range of technologies.
We will be happy if:
• You have good attention to detail and are willing to learn new things
• You are interested in data analytics
• You have good communication skills and the ability to solve problems independently
• You have analytical thinking
• You are a team player
• You are skilled in SQL (required), have a basic knowledge of Python (required) and, alternatively, skills in other programming languages (an asset)
• Your English is on an advanced level
What will you do?
• You will actively participate in project implementation
• You will be responsible for analytics, processing, checks and data interpretation
• You will communicate with internal and external clients
• You will help us with the development of data products focused not only on financial reporting
• In cooperation with more experienced colleagues, you will work in Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
What will you get?
• A great opportunity for personal and professional growth
• An opportunity to work with real experts in the field
• Professional training and skill development in technologies such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikSense, T-SQL, Python, C# or R
• You will become a member of a young and inspiring team
• Flexible working hours