Technical Testing Coordinator, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Technical Testing Coordinator, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- University degree in technical field is a requirement
- Experience in an engineering position
- Structured, quality and process oriented, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- High commitment to company, plant, and department targets
- Structured and analytic approach
- Good communication skills
- Team orientation, team-player
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management
- Advanced English skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- Support on electrical testing instalments & functions together with AE management, lead-plant, transferring plant and project leaders
- Planning and providing test systems including ordering, customization, instalment & operation with maintenance, including software verification
- Following AE-standard-procedures and taking additional measures to ensure proper function and capability of the test equipment
- Analysing data stream and process indicators as well as improve continuously through the implementation and tracking of appropriate processes
- Optimization of spare parts stock referring to test equipment
- Building interface to local and standard RB suppliers & supporting ordering process
- Support on business plan preparation
- Coordinating the members and following the projects' requirements
- Develop, plan, analyse, estimate and establish priorities for components to be produced, as well as the process and executions deadlines of the projects
- Production and quality management support process
- Coaching of test engineers on their responsibilities, regularly following-up on work progress and target achievement