R&D Controller CSC - TSR
Continental established a Controlling Service Center in Timisoara starting with 2003. We are part of different international teams with focus on various area of controlling: Planning & Reporting, Business Controlling, Research & Development (R&D) Controlling, Operations Controlling, Sales Controlling, Logistic Controlling etc. As employee you can interact with colleagues from worldwide and to develop your professional and personal skills.
* Analysis and tracking of R&D project cost worldwide (Global PS)
* Alignment about actual cost development and deviations with global R&D organization and customer center
* Implementation of new and improvement of existing cost tracking possibilities based on Big-Data-Analysis (Power Pivot, Power BI, KNIME)
* Preparation and analysis of global R&D Forecast on project level
* Budget preparation and alignment with R&D organization and customer center
* Tracking of R&D cost targets
* Ad-hoc analysis regarding R&D cost topics to BU Management Preferred Abilities:
* Affinity to data reporting: Power BI, Power Pivot, KNIME
* Learning capacity and analytical skills
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, and processes.
* University or master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering
* 3+ years work experience in controlling / audit / accounting
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* SAP Knowledge is a plus
* Problem solving and decision-making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
* Ability to work in an international team environment
* Communication skills
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, and processes.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.