Inside Channel Manager, France (French speaker)
Function: Inside Sales Reports To: Manager; ICMs The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for managing and driving business results of select Veeam partners The ICM has overall ownership of sustainable growth within partners, including revenue, relationship, investment, and commitment. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements. They will also work closely with their partners to help identify new revenue opportunities.
* Reinforces sales & technical knowledge of the partner
* Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
* Develops, negotiates and tracks joint Action Plans with the partner
* Discovers partner's pipeline and keeps it updated from partner side
* Keeps partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
* Checks compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drives the upgrade of the partner level.
* Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
* Provides support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
* Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
* Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed
* Updates and maintains partner accounts in Veeam CRM system
* Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
* Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance.
* Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
* Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
* Fluency in French and English