Junior Accountant | Business Process Solutions
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Graduate or about to graduate an accounting profile University
- Basic accounting and fiscal knowledge
- Any experience with accounting software , SAP and Excel will be an asset
- Advance English skills
- Analytical thinking, well organized and good attention to details
- Team oriented, enthusiastic and flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a Junior accountant you will work with a Senior Accountant and you will be trained on the job to:
AR operational Role
- issue invoices base on drafts
- ensure accuracy of AR balances
- post credit notes and invoices not transferred in SAP
- correction of invoices canceled ( anulate) transferred in SAP
- perform on request of controller , reconciliation on CLIENTS BALANCES
- follow up account 473 propose correction of amounts wrongly paid
- credit note analysis during year end
- write off clients based on decisions
Hardcopy controller role for expense reports submitted.
Petty cash handling , processing in SAP and inventory
Payment request in clever.
Other accounting tasks :
-petty inventory transferred to expenses
- post accruals and reverse them as required by senior accountant
-clearings to allocated accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of clients for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of vendors for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
- prepare breakdown and reconciliation of employee’s balances for TB review including reevaluation of these accounts
Check journals :
-Check Vat journals twice per month for the invoices processed on period of check, ask for corrections
Debit controller of employees balances or other amounts to recover
-weekly ageing on employee balances related to expense reports, follow up with employees to submit expenses, or to return money ,follow-up with MXP team and senior coordinator related to those balances
- follow up debits employee debits
- Suppliers debtors, investigate amounts
-issue any other nonstandard invoices for debts and follow recovery
-recognize revenue for retains from salary related to trainings
- per diem to be taxed
-prepare the centralized situations with amounts to be retained from salary