Senior PM Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Senior PM Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Senior Developer with 10 years of experience;
• Good knowledge of ANGULAR and .Net Core development technologies;
• Equivalent technologies accepted;
• The right candidate should also be able to demonstrate experience in project
management and take into account the functional aspects of the project;
• Experience in Agile Methodology, sprint planning, use of a ticket board
required. Experience in continuous integration automation and automated
• The candidate will be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of the
project (steering committee) with the support of the BU and under the BU
• The candidate will have to develop the existing tool by being able to:
- Model the new screens (with the help of UX design experts);
- Have them validated with the profession
- Develop screens in collaboration with existing developers;
- Develop the back-end of the application Important: the candidate must be
fairly autonomous, able to manage the schedule, work with the technical
experts of the current platform and communicate with the business
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Azure Devops.
• We are looking for a Senior Developer with experience as a Project Manager.
• The project is based on an existing tool that must evolve to take into account the new functionalities required by the project.
• The tool is developed in recent technologies: Angular for the front-end and .Net Core for the back-end. It is intended to be hosted in the Cloud.
• Motivating salary;
• Stimulating working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Opportunities to learn and grow your technical skills;
• Gym membership discount.