Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Tenneco active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Planner active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Product Planner in our Global Business Center in Bucharest.
- Day-to-day responsibility for monitoring NPI program, including creating, progressing and completing NPI projects in timely and high-quality way
- Liaison with Product Groups, Purchasing, 3P Suppliers as appropriate for NPI
- Acquisition and provision to data analyst of all necessary technical/application data for NPIs
- Preparation of master NPI support material, including bulletins, or other product information and supply to field marketing teams
- Analysis and proposed response to TecDoc gap analyses provided by data analyst
- Ongoing support for Sales and field marketing teams for queries on product specification, range, NPI status, and for ‘Special Request’ items
- Key support role in catalogue production process – particularly in data provision, data checking and page proofing
- Preparation of sales analyses to support product and marketing strategy development
- Support for warranty, technical service and training departments in terms of product information and technical assistance
- Experience (1-2 years) in product planning (ideally) or experience in any type of role ranging from data / business, project management, marketing, purchasing or customer service.
- Bachelor Degree holder
- Experience in automotive is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent computer skills with thorough knowledge of MS Office Excel
- English advanced level, any one other European language is an asset
- Travel: 10%
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines consistently
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.