Engineer Back Office RAN (Ericsson)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Very good knowledge of the telecomm network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies.
• Good knowledge of IP networking.
• Linux literacy.
• Team working oriented.
• English (spoken and written).
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology.
• 1-2 years of experience in Network Operations and Maintenance activities.
Your day to day:
• 2nd Line Operations of RAN Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
• Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for RAN Network Elements.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Core Network.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis.
• Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in radio access network (RAN) ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
• Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the RAN.
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you