Project Coordinator - 1 year contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Novartis Pharma Services Romania active
View all jobs Project Coordinator - 1 year contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- university graduate;
- fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- at least 1 year in a similar position;
- very good communication, prioritization and organization skills;
- good Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (e-mail) knowledge.
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
For our Cardiology team, we are looking for a Project Coordinator, based in Bucharest, whose main responsibilities will be to:
- plan and provide administrative and logistics support for promotional and internal events initiated by Sales & Marketing Teams;
- ensure internal and external communication with other departments, suppliers and other third parties involved in the activity;
- control an event from conception to clean up;
- work closely with the Marketing team to understand key requirements of marketing execution strategy;
- collect and centralize data, including financial impact and presents to the Head of the department;
- support the team to stay focused on external stakeholders by optimizing and fulfilling all internal and external administrative requirements related to client events and marketing activities.