Vehicle System Architect for CES - TSR
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of engineering services. Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customizable solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
* Instrument Clusters & Head-up displays;
* Climate & Haptic Control;
* Connectivity & Multimedia;
* Gesture recognition & Augmented reality;
* Working with automotive technologies of the future premium cars;
As a system architect, you will be involved in various and challenging activities with interactions across the product lifecycle such as quotations, concept design validation with the customer, as well as feature refinement workshops with our internal development teams.
* Design vehicle system architectures based on requirement specifications;
* Collaborate with cross discipline teams to define system design decisions and implement technical solutions;
* Create high level system and component requirements;
* Develop E/E architecture models for future vehicle platforms - Logical Architecture, HW Architecture, Wire harness and Pinning diagrams, creation of communication protocols;
* Capture the necessary architecture views (functional, logical, technical...) in models using PREEvision;
* Implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together with other teams;
* Contribute to technical discussions and solution finding processes with architectural know-how.
* 3-5 year of professional experience in the automotive sector in the field of electrical / electronic vehicle development / development. Technical skill set:
* Good understanding of the general Vehicle features;
* Model based System engineering process & proficient with SysML diagrams;
* Experience in generating the entire Architecture workflow;
* Experienced with Vector PREEvision and/or IBM Rhapsody;
* Good knowledge of communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, Flexray & Ethernet;
* Prior experience with requirements engineering tools such as DOORS or IMS;
* Basic knowledge of Safety related standards is a plus;
* Basic Project Management skills;
* Prior experience with automotive products and projects. Non-technical skill set:
* Clear and structured way of working;
* Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written;
* Team player with excellent communication skills in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.