All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Defining the Allianz Group’s digital future through a combination of technology trends such as cloud, micro-services, big data, and mobile, the Allianz Public Cloud Team requires individuals who are close to technology and love working in a tight-knit team. The ideal candidate will prefer the excitement of shaping the technology evolution over following the beaten path and regards highly qualified colleagues not as competition, but as a learning opportunity. They will have solid development skills and extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with ServiceNow architectural concepts.
- Develop application prototypes on the ServiceNow platform
- Consult with customers and prospects to understand their application development needs and current pain points, and evangelize the business value of rapid application development on the platform
- Demonstrate to customers and prospects the experience of developing and extending applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Contribute to and help maintain a lab of applications developed on the platform
- Answer questions and provide guidance to Solution Consultants in the field regarding application customization and development
- Interact with the ServiceNow community as a thought leader on developing and extending applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Contribute to programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of developing applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Work in tandem with peer UI designers who will wireframe the user experience
- Scope and develop application development Proof of Concepts/prototypes with prospective customers
- Be the platform subject matter expert at executive briefings, workshops and marketing events
- Work closely with Product Management on upcoming releases and provide feedback from customer interaction
- Passion for application development and problem-solving
- College Degree (or equivalent experience) in the fields of Software Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines
- At least 2 years experience with developing applications on the ServiceNow platform with fluency in both server and client side programming constructs and features, or 2 years experience with developing applications on other cloud based web application platforms
- At least 4 years experience successfully developing software tools and applications
- At least 2 years of customer facing sales related experience
- Experience with application development lifecycle frameworks and tools
- Understanding of an agile work environment and able to work inside Scrum-based (or similar) projects
- Fluency in third party integrations using web services, JDBC, and file-based parsers
- Functional comprehension of SQL and database concepts
- Team player, capable of collaborating in a fast-paced environment, as well as capable of working independently with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a systematic and goal oriented workstyle
- Self-motivated to keep up-to-date with technological developments and trends
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under time-constraints and concurrent tasks
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.