Accounts Receivable with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
Advanced English skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to work under stress conditions;
- Team player ;
- Communication and negotiation skills ;
- Night and week-end shifts availability;
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Payments posting (checks, wire transfer, ACH) according to the given instruction;
- Payment reconciliations (returned payments, misapplied payments and refunds);
- Payment identification (when there are not enough information regarding sender and instruction) ;
- Maintain communication with involved departments (billing, contract maintenance, legal);
- Preparing financial reports for specific activities.
-Private medical insurance;
-Account to online library;
-A 7card Subscription;
-Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;