Senior Marketing Specialist | Business Development
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
To support our Marketing & Business Development Team we are currently looking for a focused and proactive Senior Marketing Specialist.
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 years of relevant marketing experience/ pre-sales activities within a multinational working environment (preferably within a professional services company)
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and/or other relevant marketing qualifications
• Fluency in using CRM and/ or other business development and marketing automation tools, excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Comfortable with research activities, knowledge and ease in retrieving information from public sources or internal knowledge management tools
• Analytical mind, with a sense for accuracy and attention to details
• Creative and innovative approach
• Excellent stakeholder management, facilitation and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and communication skills both in Romanian and English language
• Ability to coordinate multiple marketing projects at the same time
• Proactive, adaptable and driven team player
If you recognize these in yourself, as a next step, get in touch and we can start working together on how best to join your interests with our ambitions.
• Lead effective marketing and business development execution to maximize the marketing impact on generating new business, including driving global/ regional campaigns and locally created initiatives such as industry programs, Key Accounts, demand generation campaigns, etc.
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to delivery
• Gathers and manages data analysis and interpretation for the assigned projects and business initiatives
• Continuously gathers data about the market and about competition
• Performs in-depth analysis of the industrial or market sectors effectively using internal and external tools and resources to support all members of the company
• Sets, communicates and maintains timelines and priorities on every project
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with all stakeholders: internal clients, suppliers or external distributors, ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
• Manages operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
• Coordinates and executes marketing programs across industries, both nationally and regionally
• Provides support and assistance in defining marketing campaigns
• Is responsible for all project budgets from start to finish, drafting the budget proposal and ensuring the buy-in from the stakeholders
• Acts as an internal consultant on all marketing aspects related to the assigned projects and business development initiatives
• Identifies potential improvements in marketing processes and procedure and solves tasks in time and effectively.