IT DATA & ANALYTICS MANAGER
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics? Enhance business results and improve consumers’ lives every single day? Then this role could be perfect for you. Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. We innovate every single day the way business is done, through advanced mathematical models, providing optimization algorithms and uncovering unexpected insights. A career in IT Data & Analytics will build your ability to influence and think strategically, across a breadth of experiences on multiple P&G business. In Analytics & Insights we partner with the consumer research group, creating a multifunctional team that delivers breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G. So, here’s your opportunity to join IT Data & Analytics! We are looking for passionate individuals, eager to make a positive on the business results and improve consumers’ lives. Your responsibilities:
- Deliver insights by using advanced analytic techniques, mining extremely large data sets and applying best in class algorithms developed with/ by other Data Scientists/ Analysts.
- Analyze Market & Share performance of our brands, to identify trends and root-causes.
- Forecast key growth opportunities and competitive threats to design new market strategies.
- Model the expected outcomes of alternative scenarios to provide recommendations to top management and facilitate better and faster choices, impacting multi-million-dollar decisions.
- Adopt the right platform and big data technologies, operationalizing the best-in-class algorithms, in close collaboration with P&G Global Business Services managers.
- Grow the organizations’ knowledge with analytic capabilities.
- Responsibilities as of Day1 - You will lead projects with meaningful business impact, being integrated in the multifunctional business teams.
- Continuous coaching and mentoring to develop your IT & business analysis skills in an overall Data & Analytics career or a specialized path.
- Meaningful work in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment, impacting future business results.
- A graduate of one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, Data Science etc.
- Passionate about discovering new things, analyzing data or programming to deliver strong insights and strategic recommendation against defined business objectives.
- Experience with Statistical Packages (e.g. SQL, Python, R, C#, SPSS, SAS, JMP) or with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI) is a very strong asset.
- Solid written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong entrepreneur or consultancy mindset, while technically (data) savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, great priority-setting, self-motivated, collaborative, ‘can-do’ attitude.