Financial Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Financial Data Analyst in our Global Business Center in Bucharest.
- Participate in the Value Stream Simplification exercise, support and track the execution of VSS activities
- Create PowerBI reports by sales revenue and contribution margin on part number level and prepare variance analysis and reports based on SAP NetWeaver Hana data and OneStream
- Support preparation of cost calculation, feasibility studies and cost-breakdowns
- Perform Profitability calculations and plausibility checks
- Preparation and presentation of the results to senior management
- Creating, analyzing, evaluating and aggregation of required controlling reports
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Previous work experience in data analysis (1-2 years)
- MS Excel knowledge – advanced level
- Knowledge in SAP/QAD (advantageous)
- Knowledge in SAP Netweaver or Analysis for Office and OneStream (advantageous)
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI or similar BI tool (advantageous)
- Analytical and structured mindset
- Ability to communicate with senior management (previous exposure to multicultural & complex matrix environments is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Action orientation and perseverance
- Good planning and time management skills
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.