IT DEVOPS ENGINEER
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical minds and problem solvers, with excellent communication skills, to develop their knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company. The IT DevOps Engineer owns gathering, analysis, validation and management of application requirements. Leads application development, quality assurance and release management to meet business requirements by leveraging vendors/suppliers to deliver. The role is part of the Manufacturing and Engineering team based in our Bucharest office.
- Lead and execute solution development as part of a team, deliver quality assurance, release management, and operations for the application(-s) to meet business, user and stakeholder and solution requirements.
- Use a Modern Application Development framework (including design thinking, agile project management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver (CI/CD) methods and tools) to build solutions.
- Manage a small technical DevOps team.
- Continuously look for opportunities to create more efficient DevOps processes using automation, new (ARB approved) tools, and exploring new development platforms.
- You will be specialized in one application or one module of larger application and/or technical platform.
- Responsibilities as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities’
- Continuouscoaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Technical & Soft Skills Beneficial to the Role for Success:
- Technical background - Computer Science/ Informatics/ Automation/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience with development tools (GIT, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Experience with using database technology (SQL and Non-relational)
- Microsoft .NET Core/Framework – to help develop and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack working with the different elements of a particular IoT Application will be considered nice to have
- Azure cloud experience will be a major plus
- PTC Thingworx IIOT Platform experience preferred
- Good communication and collaboration skills; the ability to communicate in business English is essential
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.