Junior Regulatory Project Manager
We are seeking to hire a skilled Junior Regulatory Project Manager who will translate regulatory rules and requirements into impact analyses, functional designs and estimates.
What you will do:
- Analyze the impact on the business and assess the functional changes;
- Translate regulatory rules and requirements into impact analyses, functional designs and estimates;
- Understand the upstream trade flows of the products in scope of Margining and other Streams;
- Represent GBSU/REG in cross department meetings, working groups and project steercos;
- Develop and maintain QA plans (Test scenarios, Test cases, test execution);
- Coordination of different teams work (onshore & off shore);
- Maintain delivery plans and track issues;
- Maintain high level design documentation detailing message and data flows, application interfaces and operating procedures;
- Identify requirements for resolving such issues, carrying out UAT when necessary and liaising with the rest of the team with respect to prioritization of release and post production checkout;
- Prioritize, investigate and remediate issues and develop control improvements –Involvement in the longer-term strategic development of the related systems;
- Involve in change affecting the existing process, whether internal such as systems, business models, new products) or external (such as market or regulatory changes) as well as new regulatory reporting obligations;
- Be flexible in contributing to other activities in the team when necessary, for example analysis required for queries received from the Regulator;
- Responsible for ensuring full awareness and compliance with internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility;
- Ensure compliance with operational risk requirements (e.g. Golden rules, security policies and regulatory requirements);
- Responsible for managing, controlling, preparing and escalating risk within the scope of your position.
- Responsible for reading, understanding and complying with the Company’s Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations; You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates;
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties; Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny;
- Observe proper standards of market conduct;
- Responsible to ensure that you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking/ Finance/IT;
- Previous experience as Business Analyst;
- Experience in analyzing requirements and proposing solutions on IT projects (migrations, data integration, transformations, new features/workflows);
- Advanced level of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders;
- Ability to identify, mitigate and report the critical issues;
- Pro-active and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that progress is made, ownership;
- Able to anticipate/forecast critical points and make adjustments to deliver to commitments;
- Able to assimilate facts, evaluate perception and apply critical reasoning and make recommendations to arrive at optimal outcomes;
- Rigorous and organized, good analysis and synthesis skills, able to step-back and to have a critical spirit;
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 3 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.