Vehicle Test Engineer - București
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Vehicle Test Engineer - București active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Driver’s license minimum B category, more than 2 years, use a vehicle regularly;
- Good knowledge about Communication Protocols used in Automotive (CAN, CAN FD,
LIN, Flexray, Ethernet);
- Basic knowledge about vehicle systems and functionalities, such as Adaptive Cruise
Control, Emergency Break Assist, Lane Keep Assist, Door Modules, Lightning;
- Basic knowledge about Software Testing Methodologies (Functional vs. Non-Functional testing), about Software Development Life Cycle and models (V-Cycle, Waterfall, Agile);
- Good problem solving skills has experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues;
- Experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Testing in automotive is a big
- Worked previously with Vector tools, Product Lifecycle Management platforms, or
Vehicle Diagnosis tools represents an advantage;
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Transports or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Reviewing of Test Procedures and Test Methods;
- Study test plan details and consolidate a list of issues to be clarified;
- Testing and validation in accordance with the test plan, validation sheet, schedule and
- Finalize the test plan documentation with all required entries;
- Reviewing and distributing validation reports to the business manager;
- Analyse own test results for completness and correctness;
- Detection and reporting of errors / findings;
- Deliver test results, create reports on performance of tests;
- Reviews, Project meetings, Team meetings;
- Modern & international company culture;
- Young and communicative team;
- Professional and competitive work environment;
- High tech infrastructure;
- Chance for professional development;