Internship for Quality Department - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
If you are still a student, you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our quality team.
Our intern will provide support for:
* Create new quality tools;
* Maintaining database;
* Reports preparation;
* Quality performance indicators centralize;
* Customer scorecard monitoring and reporting;
* Audit reporting in Quality scorecard.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration) or is enrolled in a master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h-8h/day;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Fast apprehension, resilience & ability to work independently;
* Team player with good and clear communication skills.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.