Six Sigma Global Coordinator - CBS TSR
We're looking in Timisoara for a highly experienced Six Sigma certified professional (ideally black belt) who is interested to lead globally the Six Sigma program, network and community, the training and coaching concepts and the required documentation, within our corporate-level Continental Business Systems (CBS) department.
You will have the opportunity to influence the improvement processes of a ~236k employees technology company, operating in 561 locations from 58 countries, joining an international team of highly experienced professionals in business systems and process optimization / improvements methods.
Locally, you will be part of a diverse, motivated and creative, cross-functional, central management team of innovation & improvements, with freedom to act, passion to win, trust and helping one another.
Main tasks of the position are:
1. Overall responsibility and accountability for the execution of Six Sigma Global Coordination activities including:
* the required documentation;
* the training/coaching concept;
* the network and community.
* Support to establish the Global Corporate CBS Admin Strategy and the CBS Admin Big Picture;
* Analyze business needs together with business partners and initiate strategic CBS Admin projects.
3. Influencing & Followership:
* Drive and influence pro-actively entire company towards utilization of CBS @ Admin;
* Change Manager for CBS@ Admin, touch the employees and leaders in Admin positions and win their recognition for CBS;
* Ongoing communication on Business Area, Business Unit and Group Function-Level to get buy in for CBS @ Admin.
4. Enabling & Coaching:
* Facilitate CBS Admin improvement workshops;
* Enable & coach the implementation of the CBS Admin methods and the CBS Admin Maturity Model across the company;
* Support the Business Areas with coaching or consulting (e.g. CBS Admin or Six Sigma projects, workshops, ...).
5. Competency Management
* Define & review regularly the training content for CBS @ Admin & Six Sigma;
* Develop CBS Admin Coaches and Specialists within the organization;
* Support the development of train-the-trainer concept and network of trainers for CBS Admin.
6. Governance, Monitoring
* Establish CBS Admin standards, procedures, tools and methods;
* Determine whether Admin initiatives or activities represent the CBS objectives;
* Certification of CBS Admin Specialists.
7. Learning Organization
* Support to build CBS communities and networks;
* In sense of a learning organization identify, share and promote CBS Admin good practices and lessons learned.
Hard skills (Advanced / Expert level reccomended):
* Six Sigma / Structure Problem Solving;
* Lean principles, methods and tools and their application;
* Structured and methodical learning;
* Project management skills, tools and techniques;
* Management skills, tools and techniques;
* Commercial knowledge (Potential analysis, capacity planning).
Soft skills (Advanced / expert level recommended):
* English language;
* Communication skills (moderation, presentation and negotiation skills);
* Working with cross functional and intercultural groups;
* Human relations skills (coaching skills, team skills, conflict management, open minded, networking).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.