HW Test Manager for Camera, Radar and Lidar sensors - ADAS TSR
In the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems department are developed products and systems based on intelligent Camera, Radar & Lidar sensors that are able to "see" and collect details from traffic in the surrounding area of the vehicles. The used sensors contain very powerful digital processing units that are able to run intelligent processing algorithms for Images, Radar and Lidar signals trough which the high volume of information from traffic is analyzed and translated in actions and decisions which are transmitted to the driver trough visual or acoustic information or direct take the control of the vehicle brakes, acceleration and direction.
ADAS Camera Products implement safety and comfort functions for drivers, based on image processing technologies, by monitoring the position of the vehicle in traffic, determining and monitoring the potential hazardous obstacles in area that surrounds the vehicle. E.g The Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes while he's tired.
ADAS Radar Sensors implement functions as Blind Spot Detection. BSD provides information on whether there are vehicles in the areas from side mirrors, non-visible for the driver. Automatic Cruise Control keeps the proper distance between the cars and automatically breaks the car in case of dangerous situations and accelerates the car till a preselected speed when the road is empty.
ADAS Short Range Lidar implements functions as City safety. It prevents forward collisions in city traffic by Emergency Break of car at speeds from 0 up to 30Km/h.
The Hardware Test Manager is responsible for:
- Provide HW project test schedule based on the interaction of the HW modules;
- Coordinate HW Bring-up activities and create HW Bring-up Test Report;
- Create HW Production Test Specification (PCB PTS);
- Create test case plan for the module and integration tests;
- Check test case plan content against module and integration test specification;
- Actively manages test progress including driving for solutions and ensuring successful execution on time;
- Review test report and update test case plan in doors;
- Maintain HW Test Coverage Analysis (TCA relevant part for FKT test);
- Create EVS specification based on HW requirements.
- University Degree or students in areas: Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Informatics;
- Knowledge in digital and analog electronic design;
- Knowledge in handling electronic test equipment (Oscilloscopes, Multimeters...etc);
- Knowledge in microcontrollers and in electronic for embedded SW systems;
- Knowledge of a tool for schematic design (e.g. Orcad Schematic, Pads Dx Designer ...etc.);
- Basic knowledge of a tool for HW simulations (e.g. PSpice...etc);
- English language skills;
- Basic knowledge in embedded SW (Assembly language, C or C++) would be a plus.
Knowledge in any of the next areas would be a plus:
- Camera/Image sensors, Radar technologies, RF, IR Lasers, Optoelectronics.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.