Learning & Development Team Leader - TSR
Responsible for Learning team and learning strategy for location. Monitor training budget line (and FC changes) and plan training activities in accordance. Investigate and access alternative training funds (e.g. EU training funds). Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books and magazine articles. Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status. Direct interface for internal and external audits for training topics. Learning KPI tracking.
Experience at least 5 years in learning area; University degree; Attention to details; Organized; Very good communication skills; Ability to work with high volume of activities.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.