Project Manager for German Customer - PSS TSR
Mission: The Project Manager leads and manages a project (Customer or Non Customer) within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers (Internal & External), ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime. He?s the central interface of the project to customer and to business partners. The assigned projects are developed by following the internal PLC (Product Life Cycle) structure, in correlation and fulfilling customer milestones. Accountable for the successful execution of all tasks necessary to achieve agreed functional, quality, timing and financial objectives Main tasks:
* GOALS : Respect project goals (financial, scheduling and quality goals) as defined in the moments of the project PM nomination.
* TEAM : Selecting project core team members in conjunction with the line management.
* WORKING STRUCTURE: Establish adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving) in correlation with the PLC structure.
* TIMESCHEDULE : Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the BU's valid processes (PLC phases, PLC deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.).
* Ensure compliance to the BU's processes.
* TRACK the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan.
* CONTROL released project budget and project resources per approved project plan.
* REPORT the project status during the various needed situation (Management meetings, Project Days reviews etc.).
* If it's the case, perform change management.
* Perform risk assessment, control and steer the implementation of risk measures.
* Help to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project.
* Promote International Cooperation.
* Actively manage stakeholder expectations, inform and involve stakeholders on a regular basis and in an appropriate manner.
* Representation of project in customer meetings.
* Closing the project (Gate 90).
* Submit final projects deliverable to stakeholders.
* University Degree;
* German advanced level;
* Business English fluent,;
* Professional experience in the Automotive Industry, preferably for project management applications;
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.