Senior .NET Core Developer @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Messaging brokers, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka.
• Mastery of technical skills in SQL;
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems, ability to resolve them quickly and proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
• Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software.
• Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environment.
• Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software.
• Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
• Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects.
• Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
• Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication.
• Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture.
• Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements.
• Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles