Python Developer AWS @HN Services Romania (GP)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HN SERVICES active
View all jobs Python Developer AWS @HN Services Romania (GP) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Minimum 3 years of application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, DataScience); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib, QT;
• Database: PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL, MsAccess;
• AWS Services: Lambda, StepFunc, Rds, DynamoDB, Sqs/Sns, Amplify; experience with AWS Python CDK;
• Methods: TDD, OOP, XP, design patterns;
• BI/DataViz: PowerBI, Amazon Quicksight;
• Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins;
• Project/ticketing tools: Jira;
• Previous work experience in Agile teams/projects;
• Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent ;
• Experience in VBA/VB is a plus (MSExcel and MSAccess);
• Good level of English, French is a plus.
• Python applications development in desktop mode or in Cloud AWS;
• Application maintenance/refactoring in response to technical evolutions or business change requests;
• Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents;
• Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base;
• Data analytics and visualization: preparation, integration, modeling, visualization;
• Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production;
• Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
• Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission;
• Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested.
• Cooperation and team spirit.