Java Developer (Microservices) @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Java web application development expertise with 3+ years’ experience
• Proven experience in designing and implementing solutions from concept through implementation
• Proficient in developing microservices solutions based on Spring Boot
• Strong experience in designing and implementing REST webservices, and integrating with API gateways
• Strong capabilities in databases design, database modelling, SQL coding; especially in cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in container technologies (Docker or Kubernetes)
• Experience in cloud environments like AWS or Azure
• Experience in corresponding tools like Git or Subversion…
• Practical experience in Agile frameworks (Scrum) and tools (JIRA)
• International experience or working in international projects is a strong plus
• Ability to work in a team (local or remote) and self-motivation
• Develop and test of stories in adherence to PPS professional development standards and procedures
• Support other areas of PPS who have questions and queries on the software platform
• Deliver sprints on time
• Contributing to Sprint refinement, planning and delivering own stories on time
• Identify and escalate blockers/critical issues
• Discussing operational aspects with relevant departments
• Drive effective resolution of issues as they arise
• Follow company policy and procedures
• Actively support the team, QA and DevOps engineers
• Keep tickets and associated documentation up-to-date
• Provide progress feedback to team