Scrum Master @HN Services Romania (GP)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Agile in general, and Scrum or any other agile framework in particular is understood and enacted. He ensures that the Team adheres to Agile practices, culture, values and that it understands the chosen framework’s theory, practices, and rules (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc...) .
He is a servant-leader of the Team. He helps those outside the Team understand which of their interactions with the Team are helpful and which are not. He helps everyone change these interactions to improve the performance of the Team. He challenges the Team to achieve best quality, user alignment, value creation and team engagement.
• Understands and practices Agility
• Provides leadership in the adoption of Agile practices, culture and values by teams across a portfolio of projects
• Secures and promotes the Scrum framework, tools and practices
• Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed
• Assists the team during the framing phase of the product development in order to maximize the value creation
• Acts as the point of contact between the team and the organization to make sure the required skills are staffed allowing efficient product development
Activities with the Product Owner:
• Helps the PO to achieve product objectives using Scrum
• Helps the PO to keep focused on value creation and customer alignment
• Helps the PO understand product planning in an empirical environment
• Ensures that the PO knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
Activities with the Team:
• Enables the Team to improve its efficiency and quality of deliverables by following Agile development best practices
• He understands and maintain a vision on the technical issues and is prepared to help the Product Leader to solve the impediments from the projects
• Motivates the Team and embodies positive and constructive mindset on top of Agile values and culture
• Facilitates project level obstacle removal and team consensus on solutions
• Coaches the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Protects the team from external interruptions
• Helps the Team to create high-value products
• Helps to understand the need for clear and concise User Stories
• Builds Agile dashboards and coordinates Agile artifacts delivery, including technology and business value deliverables
• Communicates on development progress
• Installs a culture of continuous improvement during development
• Coaches the Development Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
Activities with the Organization:
• Leads and coaches the organization in its Agile & Scrum adoption
• Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
• Causes change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
• Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization