This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Tech Mahindra active
View all jobs Trainer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Tech Mahindra: Who are we?
We are Tech Mahindra GmbH and we drive technological progress: whether AI, everyday automation or cybersecurity - TechM plays a leading role in the IT are looking for a Trainer * in Timiş inductions for New Hire batches. Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting pre-process and process training to new hires and evaluate their performance based on their competencies.
- Training new advisors before they go live, for voice and accent, application and product, and Business Communications.
- Maintain attrition and throughput as per process guidelines.
- Rostering and tracking planned and unplanned leaves.
- Resolving and escalating trainee concerns and issues.
- Coach and counsel wherever needed.
- Document Training reports and trackers
- Conduct Pre & Post assessment to identify any red flags (if any).
- Provide feedback to specific areas of opportunity.
- Provides Training Needs Analysis
- Coach associates on DSAT with a clear understanding of process requirement
- Conduct regular audits to check training effectiveness
- Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
- Helps in creating training modules/curriculum
- Other tasks that may be required/assigned by the supervisor/manager as required by the business
- Identifying Red Flags (Poor Performers) and formulating an effective action plan.
- On-floor training. Monitoring and auditing the calls. Coaching the advisors on the floor.
- Keeping track of their performance.
- Attend client calls for discussions on the performance of advisors, CSAT, Bottom quartile.
- Advisors, Action Plan, Call Calibration, Weekly dashboard updates.
- Taking live calls 8 Hrs. /Month to ensure they are up to date with ground-level issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a Retail program is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess good presentation skills.
- Excellent Organizational and planning skills.
- Good understanding of Group Dynamics (diversity).
- Experience in MS Office applications like Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Analytic and Results Oriented.
- Excellent written and spoken
- Strong experience in presentation skills
- Computer literate/Tech Savvy with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in the Retail industry.
- Hands-on experience in back-office activities – Live Chat and Social Media