Pursuit and Copy Writer
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or related disciplines, with advanced degree preferred
• 4-6 years’ relevant experience in business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications directed to Fortune 500 organizations; experience in a professional services environment preferred
• Excellent communicator, writer, editor, leader, and strategist
• Fluency in the English language (native speaker preferred)
• Experience leading teams in strategic discussions
• Experience in public speaking and presentation training/coaching and/or delivery
• Excellent relevant writing samples
• Proposal writing experience with Big 4, law firms, or large corporate proposal experience is a plus; legal business experience also a plus
• Thought leadership writing experience is also a plus
Do you love strategic planning and writing, part of complex, competitive projects? Are you passionate about persuasive business writing? Then we’re looking for talent like you to join our Pursuits team!
Work you’ll do:
As a Pursuit Writer in Legal, you’ll use your skills and experience to:
• Develop strategies for new business pursuits, applying targeting/sales principles to identify win themes, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and identify benefits for clients.
• Transform strategic thinking into persuasive deliverables that differentiate Deloitte Legal, such as proposals and oral presentations. Use existing best practice messaging to create model proposal materials for use on smaller opportunities.
• Team with other Pursuits colleagues to ensure a differentiated value story is presented to the client.
• Write persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables, interpreting information from research profiles, meetings with proposal team members, and understanding of the business and Deloitte Legal’s offerings.
• Your main role will be to support strategic pursuits, but additional copy writing for blogs, thought leadership may be required from time to time.