Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out. Our expert teams can design, build, power and manage your telecom infrastructures anywhere in the worldRequirements
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or related field preferred.
• Three to five years of retail experience required.
• Technical background is a plus
• May hire, train, and oversee subordinate staff.
• May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Oversees and maintains inventory.
• Researches analyzes and forecasts current and future buying trends, markets, styles, and products with attention to specified target markets and demographics.
• Develops and maintains relationships with wholesalers and suppliers.
• Negotiates rates and contracts with suppliers.
• Assesses financial risks of purchases.
• Work directly with business lines experts to understand the new products and trends.
• May act in place of the director of purchasing as required and authorized.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Support development of Category strategies and approaches.
• Manage Consistent and effective sourcing strategic sourcing process.
• Support Negotiations for large Strategic Contracts.
• Communicate sourcing approaches to all relevant stakeholders.
• Participate in annual pre-qualification of suppliers and ensure that the Supplier's database is regularly updated.
Contracts Negotiation and Management:
• Direct content for key supplier contracts including terms and conditions to mitigate risk for the company.
• Monitoring and managing performance and delivery of the terms of reference of the contracts and recommendation for contract termination in cases of non-compliance
• Support negotiations are carried out on contracts and Orders to realize possible savings for the organization.