Portfolio administrator and reporting
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz. Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The CTO AZP Portfolio Management team works with the CTO AZP stakeholders, in order to assure the necessary guidance, support and reporting for the Allianz Partners projects, as well as for the process and tools in use.
- Performing quality check of project briefs and change requests all along the project life cycle (from creation to closure)
- Ensuring that documentation is complete and enclosed on projects (project brief, approvals, signed order form)
- Preparing overview on project pipeline and supporting the management in approval process during ICM
- Tracking of project actuals and comparison with planned figures
- Preparation of management reporting (Budget vs. Actuals, Order Form status, Project Data Quality, Project Quotation, Backlog report, Performance and KPI reports, Run Cost report, etc.)
- Preparing both project approval meetings (ICM approval meeting) and customer alignment meetings, recording and distributing meeting minutes
- Providing support in accurate and timely creation of projects in IT project portfolio
- Tools licenses management and cost control (Workfront and Namirial)
- Supporting stakeholders with Portfolio Management processes
- Preparing Guidelines and delivering trainings to stakeholders regarding the internal tools
- Preparing data for ad-hoc reporting
- Design and implement process and organizational changes in tools
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), Workfront knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets