Associate Software Engineer
- Able to research, evaluate and recommend new and innovative technologies and solutions in the Procurement, Supply Chain domain.
- Develop practical solutions to complex open-ended problems. • Support and evaluate security-focused, scalable and stable applications using latest technologies & tools.
- Design and develop prototypes and ensure timely evolution of prototypes into products.
- Build & evaluate algorithms and work with the rest of the team to integrate these algorithms into larger solutions.
- Develop & manage the version control documents.
- Support in developing new IPs.
- Approach low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadership.
Skills & Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Core knowledge with Angular.JS or any of the JS frameworks
Why join us?
We love what we do. We thrive on finding creative solutions to challenging problems and are never satisfied with good enough. Sound familiar? Read on. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us. Join us if you are one of us.
WHO WE ARE:
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value. A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, NelsonHall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others. Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has 21 offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Hit the Ground Running with GEP, a Leading Global Technology Firm.