Data Engineer (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Experience as Talend DI developer (> 2 years)
• Proficient in Json, xml designing and parsing
• Experience using Salesforce (Sales/Services/Marketing cloud) (> 1 year)
• Ability to design technical process using modeling tools
• Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up Edenred Business needs
• Understand information systems impacts when deploying a CRM
• Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
Would be a plus:
• Experience in Core Model and global platform rollout
• Design Json core model exchange files
• Develop ETL processing pipelines for Salesforce feeding
• Improve and revamp existing Talend Jobs respecting the company code of good practice.
• Developing and implementing data-marts with huge volume
• Work with stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements
• Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements
• Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
• Participate in key meetings with international stakeholders including data sessions and user acceptance testing.
• Evaluate and analyze Salesforce rollout impacts regarding Edenred information system (Batch / Flows between SF and other systems / API Management / Data migration)