Customer Risk Operations Agent
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mentor's Search active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Risk Operations Agent active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• High level of attention to detail (ability to detect forgery, mismatched information)
• As the role is target driven the applicant must be focused and reliable.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Use of critical thinking to analyze complex situations and make informed decisions
• Investigative nature with an ability to find anomalies on account assessment
• Effective decision-making abilities.
• Resilient with an ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to gather data and information to make informed decisions on customer account as they relate to each task within your domain.
• Ability to meet daily, weekly and or monthly targets as set my Team Leader and Operations Manager
• Determined, dependable, approachable, trustworthy and responsible.
• Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Willingness to work long and unusual hours if needed
• Previous visibility in KYC, AML checks and fraud risk is an asset
• Investigating, analyzing and taking relevant actions on accounts identified in Fraud/AML and due diligence processes, from queues and reports.
• Identifying fraud trends and player behaviours across groups of accounts raised in customer risk processes
• Contacting and responding to customers regarding their accounts and providing information to resolve queries and/or verify accounts
• Reviewing of accounts through World Check and PEPs/Sanctions Screening and making informed decisions on levels of escalation required
• Creating reports as required around AML and PEPs/Sanctions and Adverse accounts
• Reviewing accounts which trigger existing Safer Gambling queues and reports, taking the correct action on accounts once identified.
• Responding to communication from partners and 3rd party associates as relevant
• Investigating and responding to escalated cases that pertain to fraud risk such as unauthorized use, underage activity, Self exclusion, etc.
• Assist in collating documents as required by the team leader and or management in ongoing negotiations, regulatory requests, legal issues and escalated cases
• Escalation of uncovered trends and irregularities