Senior Recruiter/Active Sourcing
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Act as an end-to-end Senior Recruiter/Active Sourcing for a defined target group and be part of the Talent Attraction team that is spread across the globe.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles;
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary;
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites;
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates;
- Advertise open positions to external networks;
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data;
- Keep in touch with past applicants;
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels;
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques;
- Close collaboration with different stakeholders and management of multiple requests in an international environment;
- Support the people attraction team in exciting projects . review of onboarding journey and actively;
- Support the enrollment of global standards to the international community;
- Contribute to the establishment of internal and external Talent Pools.
- 5+ years relevant working experience in Recruiting, end to end roles;
- Experience in working in a headhunter agency is considered as a plus;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (. resume databases and portfolio sites);
- Accomplished studies in psychology, business administration with emphasis on HR or related fields;
- Fluent in English;
- Ready to work in a team with passion for continuous improvement and use of agile methods.
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and customers;
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails);
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously;
- Fluent English skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.