ATL Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative eCommerce ATL Media Specialist to join our team. With experience, for developing and setting ATL and PR strategy and operations.
Let’s meet if you have:
- Expertise across both traditional and emerging media channels including TV, OOH, cinema, digital display, online video.
- Experience and passion for the entertainment industry or related industries.
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant products including fashion, beauty or jewellery.
- Experience of using data and to measure campaign impact and identify actionable insights.
- Financial thinking / orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Fluency in English.
- eCommerce background is a plus.
- Understand marketing and commercial sectors objectives and translate these into relevant action & marketing briefs.
- Responsible for ATL budget with accountability for campaign effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures brand strategy is incorporated into the channel, route to market and customer strategies.
- Organizes and implements events according to the marketing commercial calendar.
- ·Research advertising trends.
- ·Promotes the image of the company, study the market and competitors
- Competitive salary.
- Meal tickets.
- Medical subscription at Medicover.
- Discount at various partners.
- The Bookster library – you choose the books you want to read, and you will receive the books at the office.