System Administration Technician, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you:
- Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Software implementation using C/C++ as main programming language can be a plus
- Development using Python, C# or Matlab, as secondary programming languages for specific tasks;
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with tableau is a plus
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- Good level of teamwork
- Flexible working style
- Medium English knowledge
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Team-building - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your contribution to something big:
- Administer and configure the dashboard in Tableau
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Working experience with Databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Experienced in software development and design, being able to write smart, efficient, scalable and clean code
- Architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- Collect and clarify the software requirements from clients;
- Clarify and resolve problems regarding tableau/internal application bugs/errors
- Promote and monitor the standardized application of Bosch Requirements
- Ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached