Operations Global Manufacturing Planner -VNI HMI TSR
* Definition of production line standards within BU HMI for all production locations worldwide;
* Ensure implementation of defined standards in all new launch projects with new production lines;
* Leading the collaboration with R&D functions to define product standards and corresponding documents;
* Ensure generic design of new equipment to enable share/reuse;
* Interface function to all IE disciplines by coordinating external tasks/requests and providing support with methodological approaches;
* Ensure communication and knowledge transfer between all production locations by defining releasing and supporting standard manufacturing line concepts;
* Set up and perform trainings for worldwide IE community.
* Completed university degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar education;
* Several Years of work experience in the field of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
* Knowledge in planning and execution of equipment projects in Assembly;
* Knowledge in Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
* Confident with MS-Office Software;
* Fluent English and high communication skills, readiness to travel;
* Independent and structured way of working;
* Readiness of mind, analytical thinking;
* Interests in the development and improvement of new equipment;
* Planning-, organization-, communication- and Team skills, flexibility.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.