SAP SD Business Consultant - Mid
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in computer science/information technology or equivalent.
▪ 4+ experience working with SAP with a major part of that focused on Sales and Distribution solutions;
▪ Experience with all aspects of SAP Sales and Distribution business processes and functionality;
▪ Experience and knowledge in key integration points of SD with WM, MM, PP, LE and FI/CO modules;
▪ SAP Order to Cash experience and a solid understanding of the integration points across SAP functional areas specifically financials, procurement and warehouse management;
▪ Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or greater. SAP S/4 HANA a plus;
▪ Extensive understanding of SAP Activate Methodology and Agile/Scrum principles;
▪ Experience with SAP Best Practices Business Processes and Global templates and configuring these Best Practices;
▪ Able to Lead Explore Phase Business Requirement Documentation, Validation and design workshops;
▪ Experience with large SAP ERP implementations including five full lifecycle implementations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
▪ Solid knowledge of SAP SD and sub modules;
▪ Strong knowledge of ABAP, IDOC, WF, EDI, Process Integration (PI) and other EAI tools;
▪ Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams;
▪ Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints;
▪ Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and exceptional customer service orientation;
▪ Good communication skills including ability to communicate technical information in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations;
▪ Ability to multi-task and prioritize;
▪ Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
• Driving the deployment of SAP sales and distribution (SD) solutions from evaluation through implementation to support end to end Order to Cash business processes;
• Perform hands-on configuration for SAP Master Data, Sales, Pricing, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Shipping, Billing and Transportation modules. Manage interaction of configuration with existing SAP and legacy state solutions;
• Perform unit testing of changes (configuration, custom development etc.) in development and staging environments, including regression testing of functionality that may be impacted;
• Coordinate end to end integrated testing of changes (configuration, custom development, etc.) in development and staging environments;
• Provide capabilities reviews, prototypes and implementation of new functionality based on business needs;
• Provide ad hoc training and consulting to business super users as required in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue resolution etc.;
• Work with analysts and business personnel to understand various customer, material master, sales orders, inventory, delivery, pick, pack and ship processes providing solutions with SAP to support these processes;
• Develop detailed functional and technical specifications for changes to SAP systems;
• Consult with technical analysts and developers regarding technical specs to develop customized solutions.
The SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Business Consultant is responsible for the analysis, consultancy and configuration of the SAP SD modules to meet the business needs of company. The consultant supports the design and configuration of SAP order to cash solutions and is also responsible for deploying a system that meets the business strategy across functional teams and executes testing and writes configuration and/or technical documentation. This individual communicates and coordinates with business management, project executives and team leads to insure appropriate integration of processes and modules across organization. The consultant collaborates with the functional project manager, and division heads of assigned area, in an effort to support the business needs of the company.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.