IT SAP PP Business Consultant - Senior
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
▪ Bachelor's Degree in MIS, computer science, business administration or related discipline;
▪ SAP PP Certification is nice to have.
▪ 5+ years’ experience in information technology, minimum 1 year SAP PP experience;
▪ Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, Production Cutover, End-user training, and Production support;
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality and or reasonable custom solutions (ABAP Skills preferred) meets the business requirements;
▪ Experience working with on/off-shore application support and project resources.
• Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes & procedures associated with most SAP Production Planning and Materials Management modules i.e. Production Planning, Manufacturing, APO, IBP, PLM, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management etc.;
• Act as an internal consultant & design architect for SAP Manufacturing global solutions. Partner with peers in the IT & Manufacturing organization to determine business process & solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP applications;
• Analyze business/technical requirements & translate process into practice through the current SAP application functionality;
• Configure SAP Production Planning/Manufacturing solutions to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SD, WM, MM & other modules, legacy systems and implementation of SAP best practices;
• Develop, prototype, test & implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives. After the implementation, support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve & expand financial processes across the enterprise;
• Articulate vision, selection criteria, and rationale for preferred solution during projects/process change reviews;
• Collaborate with representatives of other SAP functional areas and legacy systems to ensure end to end process integration and consistency;
• Provide SAP application knowledge transfer to American Greetings employees to directly train or supplement SAP training;
• Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the management of those systems as part of a Manufacturing Systems portfolio;
• Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort;
• Work with other IT personnel on any configuration change affecting areas outside of the SAP Production Planning module and perform rigorous testing.
The SAP PP Business Consultant will be a member of SAP Bucharest Team, reporting to SAP Manager. This individual will participate in project and enhancement work to automate manual effort and bring new and enhanced functionality to the Manufacturing Business working with SAP PP and related applications. Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers & Manufacturing Business Partners in understanding business priorities, gathering requirements, designing solutions, configuring, and working with AG Application Maintenance and Support team to complete objectives. The individual will also provide Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities and also assist in resolving break/fix incidents.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.