Mobile Developer (Cross Platform) - Mid
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile American Greetings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Developer (Cross Platform) - Mid active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• 2-3+ years of experience with cross platform frameworks: Any Node.js related frame-work (e.g. Cordova, PhoneGap);
• Web service integration (Rest, JSON, XML, OData);
• Good understanding of UI design principles;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN/GIT);
• Mobile Device Management tools (SOTI MobiControl or Azure Intune) - Nice to have;
• Firebase, Google Maps SDK, native calendar integrations - Nice to have;
• Successfully offered technical support of an enterprise solution (Tier3 level) - Nice to have;
• Experience using, setting up and maintaining Virtual Box development environments - Nice to have;
• Hands-on experience with OOP or one of the following Java, Kotlin (or willing to learn);
• Experience with Docker - Nice to have.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the tech field.
• Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner;
• Multitask, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating;
• Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity;
• Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
• Excellent English and communication skills.
• Develop cross platform mobile applications on native/hybrid technologies;
• Provide design & implementation support on both new and existing custom develop-ment efforts;
• Communicate with technical staff, various business clients and end users to aide in the gathering of new requirements or properly debug and identify root cause of application issues;
• Estimate tasks accurately;
• Take on new unfamiliar tasks;
• Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks;
• Prepare technical design and test case documentation;
• Provides timely status updates to the team;
• Participates actively within the team;
• Help improve the overall team performance and grow output;
• Sets and delivers commitments;
• Participates in sprint meetings and activities;
• Passionate for learning and always improving yourself as well the team around you.
The Mobile Developer will work as part of a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of our enterprise B2B mobile applications. This position requires hands-on development for both production support and new development. The developer will be re-sponsible for working on our current Android and IOS mobile applications, as well as existing support for the backend admin clients.
Learning opportunities - technologies:
• Android & IOS development (both cross platform and native development), SAP Mobile Platform, Couchbase Mobile Platform;
• IDE and Tools: Android Studio, Xcode, Sencha Architect;
• Databases: MSSQL Server, Couchbase, DB2.
About AMERICAN GREETINGS
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is AG’s IT Center with teams in the Web & Mobile Development, Data warehouse, Infrastructure, SAP, QA, BA, PM arias.
· Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
· Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
· Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
We are a team of professionals, ambitious and dynamic, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all plat-forms.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.